Following her disastrous performance at the MTV’s Video Music Awards, Britney allegedly told a friend “I’ll starve myself because I’m fat.” Friends and insiders also report:
- Britney has used diet pills and energy drinks to help her lose weight. “Brit’s got a serious issue with food and a serious eating disorder. Brit has been taking weight-loss pills called Stacker 2, drinking Red Bull and coffee and working out — she’s going to pass out from all the caffeine, or something worse could happen, like her heart stops.”
- She has resorted to drastically low calorie diets “She’s got no self-control one minute, but the next she’s restricting her diet to under 500 calories a day and doing thousands of stomach crunches.”
- Bulimia rumors continue “She has mystery trips to the bathroom to clear her head but it’s all very weird.”
- Has resorted to steam rooms to lose weight.
- Self destructive behavior “She’ll go to any lengths to have her old body back and doesn’t care how much she’s going to hurt herself.” Britney “is taking her frustration out on her diet. It’s the only thing she can control. She’s sick of everyone, including Kevin, calling her a fat pig.”
Britney Spears: Diet
Britney loves traditional Southern dishes, like fried chicken, mac and cheese and grits. She is not a fan of fruits and veggies.
Celebrity Diet Doctor Weigh In….
The common link among these activities, diet pills, energy drinks, steam rooms, intermittent over-exercise appears to be the desire for a quick fix. Weight loss and getting in shape is about dedication and a change in lifestyle. These quick fixes will not result in any long-lasting weight loss and will set her up for a life of fluctuating weight and yo-yo dieting. As a quick side note the diet pills and energy drinks Britney reportedly uses are very high in caffeine which will result in anxiety, heart palpitations and feeling jittery. Anyone looking to caffeine for weight loss will be disappointed. In studies only minimal weight loss with caffeine was observed and this was in individuals who exercised and ate a low fat diet. Remember the only quick fix is eating right and being active.
Free Diet Profile and OMG Fat Loss ReportEnter the type of foods you eat in my Free Diet Profile and you'll get:
- 10 personal recommendations to help you lose body fat right now.
- You'll also get my special Fat Loss report and discover this "1 trick to losing body fat."
Just enter your first name and email below and your diet profile and free bonuses will be emailed to you.
Your email will NEVER be sold or rented. We guarantee your confidentiality. Be sure to check your "bulk","spam" or "junk" folders in your email as sometimes they get mistakenly filtered.