Professional volleyball player and fashion model, Gabrielle Reece, gave Yahoo! readers a great workout for getting that summertime bikini body. It’s just now early July so it’s not too late to take her advice and give this two-week workout a try and see some positive results. The volleyball star wrote,
“Well, summer is here, so it’s time to get down to brass tacks. We all know there is no magic bullet or cure-all diet that works overnight, but there are some things you can do right now to make real changes.”
“These are my favorite get-ready-for-summer moves. I chose these moves because we can all do them: They are effective, safe, and you don’t need tons of equipment. Do 3 sets of 10-15 reps at least 3 to 4 times a week and you’ll see a difference in as little as 2 weeks!”
Here are the 10 exercises:
1. Side Lunges – Works the glutes, lower back and core.
2. One Leg Bicep Curl – Works biceps and glutes.
3. Tricep Dips – Gets rid of the tricep jiggle. Be sure to keep your elbows in close to the body.
4. Swimmers – Good for the shoulders.
5. Exercise Ball Lift – Tones the hamstrings, core and shoulders.
6. Lat Burn – This will burn the shoulders and triceps, keep those elbows tucked in!
7. Hip Up Squeeze – Good for a tight tush.
8. Tricep Kickback – Tones upper and lower body at the same time.
9. Front Lunges- Works hamstrings, quads and glutes.
10. Superman – Watch your form on this one. Good for core and body balance.Celebrity Fitness, Gabrielle Reece
Free Diet Profile and OMG Fat Loss ReportEnter the type of foods you eat in my Free Diet Profile and you'll get:
- 10 personal recommendations to help you lose body fat right now.
- You'll also get my special Fat Loss report and discover this "1 trick to losing body fat."
Just enter your first name and email below and your diet profile and free bonuses will be emailed to you.
Your email will NEVER be sold or rented. We guarantee your confidentiality. Be sure to check your "bulk","spam" or "junk" folders in your email as sometimes they get mistakenly filtered.