Former Playboy bunny Kendra Wilkinson revealed her stellar post-baby workout plan in an exclusive interview with OK magazine. The new mom had to originally take it easy after her December birth as she had a cesarean and was told to give her body time to heal. But now she’s able to do some floor exercises and stretching and the naturally athletic reality star is ready to burn off the almost 50 pounds she gained while pregnant. When asked how often she’ll work out during the week she responded,
“When I get back to L.A. I’m all about hiking, biking, and just going outside and having fun. I’m more of a two-days-per-week gym person. I can’t do more than that. I get really bored.”
She has already lost 20 of the pounds she gained while pregnant and with plenty of walking, hiking and floor exercises she can already see that her booty is getting ‘juicier.’ Her trainer, Jesse Brune told Ok magazine what the two of them do while working out together.
Kendra’s Post-Baby Exercise Plan
Do low-impact cardio such as walking on a treadmill at an incline of 7 and a speed of 2.7 for 45 minutes. Swimming is another alternative.
Do the following three circuits on the pull down machine:
1. Face away from the machine and keep back and abs straight as you pull down behind your head and then return to start position.
2. Face the machine and with a wide grip lean back at an angle and pull bar down to chest. Return to start. (Check with a gym trainer about this one. Some may disagree with Jesse Brune)
3. Face the machine. Reverse your grip so that your palms are facing you and pull bar down to your chest. Return to start.
Do two sets of 20 of the following four exercises:
1. First-position squats (feet together at the heels, toes turned out, just like a ballerina)
2. Second-position squats (feet shoulder width apart with heels turned in and toes turned out)
3. Traditional squats
4. Traditional lunges
Lie on your back on an incline and bring knees to chest. Then extend legs out in front of you at a a 45-degree angle. Do two to three sets of 10.
Free Diet Profile and OMG Fat Loss ReportEnter the type of foods you eat in my Free Diet Profile and you'll get:
- 10 personal recommendations to help you lose body fat right now.
- You'll also get my special Fat Loss report and discover this "1 trick to losing body fat."
Just enter your first name and email below and your diet profile and free bonuses will be emailed to you.
Your email will NEVER be sold or rented. We guarantee your confidentiality. Be sure to check your "bulk","spam" or "junk" folders in your email as sometimes they get mistakenly filtered.